First come, first served unless reserved with Member Services.
- Reservations: Contact Lorraine Sarich, Member Services at 650.493.3972 x10
- Cancellations: Must be made 5 days prior to scheduled event or full charges will apply.
- Hours: 11am - 9pm
- Supervision: 1 adult must be present for every 10 children under the age of 14
||Pool BBQ Area
||Large BBQ Area
||30 people maximum
||75 people maximum
||1-15 people - $75
||1-30 people - $150
||16-30 people - $125
||31-75 people - $225
Swimming & Lifeguards
- Swimming is always at your own risk when lifeguards are not on duty.
- Swimming is limited to 30 people & is NOT permitted on weekdays from 3:30 – 7 pm during swim team practice.
- Pool rules will be enforced.
For information on scheduling & hiring of lifeguards: Contact our Aquatics Department at 650.493.2375
Tennis Court Usage
Contact Mark Hanna at email@example.com
Food & Beverage
- Outside catering services are prohibited.
- Food may be ordered and/or supplied by the Club. See our BBQ Menu or Catering Menus.
- Food may be brought by members & their guests.
- Please inform us if you or your guests intend to use The Grill's services.
- NO GLASS IS PERMITTED IN BBQ & POOL AREAS.
- Lawn Area use is permitted.
Contact our Events Coordinator, Jessica Schroeder
at 650.493.3972 x 15
Members hosting events are responsible for: informing guests of Club rules, actions of their guests, leaving the areas clean & reporting any damages to management. A cleaning fee of $100 will apply if the area is not left clean, damages may result in additional charges.