Hours: 5am – 9pm daily
(unless otherwise posted)
- Year round swim lessons
- Year round & summer swim teams
Pool Usage & Schedule
- Pool use is limited to members, their immediate families, and guests, as defined in House Rules.
- Due to organized aquatics activities, lap/recreational swim may be limited to designated areas and times.
- Pool usage schedules will be posted regularly. (click here)
Sign-in & Guests
- All members & guests must register at the sign-in desk.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member.
- The General Manager may designate "no guest days".
- Maximum of 5 guests per day unless previous arrangements have been made with Member Services.
- Will be as established by the Board of Directors.
- Permit the use of the pool on the day registered.
- $6 per guest
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms available.
- Locker rooms are open 5 am – 12 am daily.
- Locker Rental - $10 per month. Contact Member Services at 650.493.3972 x10
- Parents are responsible for ensuring that their children use appropriate toilet facilities in the locker room when necessary, i.e. not the pool, bushes, creek, etc.
- Proper swim attire is required at all times.
- No cut-offs or nudity
NO GLASS OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED IN THE POOL AREA OR LOCKER ROOMS.
No running, splashing, pushing or any other unsafe or improper behavior is permitted in the pool, on the deck, or in the locker rooms.
Youth Swim & Wading Pool
- Infants and children that are not potty trained are only permitted in the wading pool and must wear a swim diaper at all times.
- Children using the wading pool must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children over the age of seven years may not use the Wading Pool.
- Children under 12 years of age may not enter the pool to swim without adult supervision.
- Children who cannot swim are not permitted in the pool unless accompanied by an adult or parent.
- Swim diapers are not permitted in the main pool. Accidents may force closure of the pool
- The Club reserves the right to remove swimmers that do not have proper supervision, do not possess adequate swimming skills, or exhibit unsafe or unacceptable behavior.
Adult Swim - Summer Only
- Will be announced by the lifeguards ten minutes before the end of the hour during peak usage times.
- Swimmers under age 18 must leave the water at these times with the exception of lap swimmers, who may swim at the lifeguard's discretion.
Private & semi-private lessons are offered year-round. Group lessons are offered during the summer months. Contact the Pool Manager for more information.
- A Program designed to create a fitness opportunity for our adult members of all levels and abilities.
- Organized practices offered Monday - Saturday. Contact the Pool Manager.
Year Round Recreational Swim Program
- Ages 7 - 12
- This program will focus on the fundamentals of all four swimming strokes through perfect technique in a fun learning environment.
- Select Fridays will present an opportunity for each swimmer to compete in swim meets.
Summer Swim Team
- Ages 4 - 18
- UC Sharks
- Members only summer program designed to introduce young people to the spirit of swimming. Open to all level of swimmers.
- When on duty (typically Memorial Day to Labor Day), lifeguards have complete authority and their instructions must be obeyed.
- Lifeguard schedules will be posted.
- Lifeguards may impose the following disciplinary sanctions in response to property damage, rule infractions, or behavior problems by any member, family, or guests of a member.
- 1st incident: Verbal warning
- 2nd incident: Written warning
- 3rd incident: Referral to Board of Directors
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK WHEN LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT ON DUTY.
- Only one person is permitted on the diving board at a time.
- Jumping, diving, or swimming into the deep end is not permitted when the diving board is in use.
- Hanging on the diving board is not permitted.
- Diving from the side of the diving board is not permitted.
- Dives and jumps into the pool should be performed straight out, and not towards any person or object in the pool.
- Flips and other trick dives are not permitted from the side of the pool.
- Diving or jumping from the starting blocks is not permitted unless supervised by the swim instructor or coach.
Tubes, Balls, Floating Devices, Mats, etc.
These items may be allowed in the pool only at the lifeguard’s discretion.
Members, as well as their children and guests are not permitted to enter the pump houses.
Climbing, standing, and sitting on the lane lines is prohibited.
Radios, tape players, etc. are to be played at low volume so as not to disturb others.
During the colder months, members using the pool are responsible for removing and replacing the pool covers.
Members are required to clean areas and replace furniture and equipment used by themselves, their family, or guests.
- Available 11 am– 9pm daily (unless otherwise posted)
- BBQ use is first come, first served unless reserved with Member Services.
30 people maximum. 1 adult must be present for every 10 children under 12 years of age.
1-15 persons $75 16-30 persons $125
Contact Member Services 650-493-3972 x10
must be made 5 days prior to scheduled event or full charges will apply.
Swimming is NOT permitted on weekdays from 3:30 - 7pm during swim team practice. Swim at your own risk for events scheduled at times when lifeguards are not on duty 6 - 9 pm Contact our Pool Manager at 650.493.2375 x24 for lifeguard availability and fees.
NO GLASS IS PERMITTED IN BBQ & POOL AREAS.
Members hosting events are responsible for: informing guests of Club rules, actions of their guests, leaving the areas clean and reporting any damages to management. A cleaning fee of $100 will apply if area is not left clean, damages may result in additional charges.