Hours: 4am - 12am daily
(unless otherwise posted)
Fitness Room Usage
- Fitness Room use is limited to members only, age 16 or older. Members 14 - 16 years of age must have a parental waiver and orientation by a UC trainer.
- UCPA coaches are permitted to bring team members to train, provided schedules and training times are posted.
- Guests are not permitted. This includes personal trainers of any kind.
- Access to the Fitness Room is permitted only with a card key.
- First key per family is free, additional cards are $20.
- To get new or replacement card keys, please contact Lorraine at Member Services 650.493.3972 x10
- Currently, we do have assigned staff in the fitness room.
- Please contact Member Services for information about orientations.
- Use the equipment as it was designed to be used, following machine instructions where they exist.
- Cardio equipment is limited to 30 minutes when other members are waiting.
- Proper attire is required, including athletic shoes and shirts.
Food & Beverage
- Other than water, no food or beverage is permitted.
- Use headphones with any personal sound systems.
- Check with fellow members before changing stations.
- Volume always remains off, please use FM headsets for audio.
- Set phone to "vibrate."
- Please take phone calls outside.
- Members are required to return all equipment to its original state.
- Wipe down the equipment, using the cleaner provided.
11 Life Fitness Pro Series II Strength Training Stations which include:
- 4 Life Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 1 Cybex Arc Trainer
- 4 Treadmills
- 2 Stairmasters
- 2 Recumbent Bikes
- 1 Upright Bike
- 1 Rowing Machine
- Biceps Curl
- Triceps Extension
- Lateral Raise (Shoulder)
- Seated Chest Press
- Pectoral Fly / Rear Deltoid
- Free Motion Machine
- Lat Pulldown
- Leg Extension
- Seated Leg Curl
- Leg Press
- Hip Abduction
- Hip Adduction
- Abdominal Crunch Bench
- Back Extension Bench
- Medicine Balls
- Resistance Bands
- Balance Trainer
Personal Trainer & Wellness Coach
NASM CPT & TRX Certified