|The University Club of Palo Alto is pleased to offer year-round programs for juniors and adults. With the year round coaching, there is a passion for swimming at the University Club. Our 25-yard pool with diving well is open all year from 7a.m. – 9p.m. A children's wading pool is also available. The Club offers swim lessons by a staff of excellent instructors. Swim Team and lesson programs are under the supervision of the Swim Director.
Summer Swim Team
- UC Sharks
- Ages 4 - 18
- Members only summer program designed to introduce young people to the spirit of swimming.
- Open to all levels of swimmers.
- Runs May - July
Year Round Swim Program
- Matadero Creek Aquatic Club (MCAC)
- Year Round competitive program
- Ages 7 - 13
- Monday - Saturday
- Heightened expectation of commitment and participation
- Will be participating in local swim meets with other year round swim clubs
- Junior Sharks Pre-Competitive Swim Program
- Ages 6 - 10
- Monday - Thursday
- This program will focus on the fundamentals of all four swimming strokes through perfect technique in a fun learning environment.
- A program designed to create a fitness opportunity for our adult members, 18 years old and above, of all levels & abilities.
- Organized practices offered Monday - Saturday, year-round. Contact Stephanie Wells at email@example.com
- Private & semi-private lessons are offered year-round.
- Group lessons are offered during the summer months.
- Contact the pool manager for lesson information.
Learn to Swim Program
- A program designed for beginning swimmers, potty trained, ages 3 & up.
- Offered September - November & April - July
- Contact Stephanie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Taught by AquaZumba instructor, Irene Ortiz
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30am - 11:30am
- Great low impact exercise with amazing calorie burn
Swim Team Committee
|Dana Fenwick, Susie Hwang, Roxanne VanNice, Laurie Pasmooij, Colleen Backstrand, Nicole Thom